BluegrassNet Development now offers the same technology to private businesses that our ISP (BluegrassNet) uses to deliver MegaBand Internet connections throughout the region. We can build large IP connections that go many miles, or simply connect buildings on campus. These connections can come in may different speeds, frequencies, and service level requirements.
- Campus level deployments that replace the high cost of fiber with the lower cost of point to point wireless between buildings. Speeds can range from 10Mbps to 1 Gigabit per second (1000 Mbps).
- Secure wireless environments for warehouses and work yard type facilities. These networks are used for companies that are in fleet management and large asset tracking requirements.
- Emergency connectivity when it's needed due to unforseen events. Much quicker deployment than wiring or running fiber. We can put it in quick!
- Wireless access points so that customers or the public can access the Internet. Current deployments are the Louisville Waterfront, Heine Brothers Coffee, and several Multi-Dwelling Units, such as apartment complexes, Condo Association, Office Complex's.
BGND is an Authorized Motorola Reseller, and specializes in Enterprise class deployments throughout the region. Some other areas of specialty include:
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining Emergency two-way communications systems for EMS, Fire, and Police Agencies.
- Two-way radio systems that are perfect for construction / facilities management situations
For more information about the technology and for an assessment on your project, please give us a call at 502-589-4638.